Why you need ANDI
ANDI provides your organisation with the opportunity to be at the forefront of a global movement towards measuring wellbeing and progress in its many dimensions.
Through ANDI, you will have access to:
- A shared audience of millions of people across Australia
- A forum that contributes to a better understanding of wellbeing for improved public policy for a more equitable and sustainable future
- An opportunity to apply to sit on a Domain Group comprising eminent people from key fields essential to Australia’s sustainable wellbeing
- Links to like-minded organisations and individuals through networking events and other ANDI launches
- Opportunities to support particular research papers or studies of interest based on ANDI data
- Website marketing opportunities
- Opportunities for engaging ANDI users interested in a domain relevant to your organisation
- Invitations to briefings by national and international experts
- Access to data about people’s views of progress, based on information provided through the ANDI website
ANDI provides your organisation with a chance to share the ANDI journey with a coalition of likeminded organisations that value the development of a fair, equitable and sustainable future for Australia.
Why ANDI needs you
Wherever possible, ANDI will draw on the expertise, networks and links of partners. It will do this for two reasons — first, to provide opportunities for partners to be actively involved in a project they are passionate about. And secondly, to reduce the level of financial support required from partners to support ANDI.
ANDI seeks partners from the private, not-for-profit, academic, government and philanthropic sectors. The level of funding or in-kind support is negotiable depending on your organisation’s capacity to support the index and depending on your organisational goals. We are happy to work with you further to discuss ways that you can help.
ANDI primarily needs you to ensure that it maintains its independence and high levels of grassroots support across society.
ANDI seeks to partner with a major media outlet or outlets to promote national dialogue about progress and to capture media attention through the findings of ANDI. The aim is that over time ANDI will be reported in the media similarly to GDP, but providing a more balanced picture of progress.
IT and website partners
ANDI seeks to form a partnership with an information technology company to support the technical development of ANDI and its website interface.